Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Homeschooling ABCs

Knowledge Quest Homeschooling ABCs course is an online e-course for new homeschoolers written by veteran homeschooler Terri Johnson. Each week you will receive an email with a link to your current lesson. Many of the weeks you receive bonus materials along with your lesson.

Some of the topics covered are:
B is for Basics
G is for Get Together
I is for Internet and Library
N is for Nature Science

Each lesson is packed with information, helps and tips and is very well written.

The cost for joining the class is very reasonable. It's only $10 per month which works out to $2.30 per class. You will definitely not be disappointed in the information you will receive.
I would have loved to have had access to these classes when I began the homeschooling journey. I would have saved myself hours of research and reading and would have learned so much more. This lesson series has definitely been one of my favorite things to review so far.

Check out this great product at http://www.homeschoolingabcs.com/ today! For other opinions of this product, go to the TOS Homeschool Crew blog!

No comments: