Saturday, February 21, 2009

One 2 Believe Noah's Ark Playset


We received this really cute Noah’s ark playset from One 2 Believe to review. Having previously reviewed their nativity set, I was anxious to see how the Noah’s Ark set compared.


I liked the figures, however, I did not think that the ark wasn’t up to par. It was tough to open, and it is made of hard (more like potentially brittle) plastic. I’m not able to speak intelligently about the different kinds of plastics that are used in toys, but it wouldn’t be my first choice.
I think it’s fine for story reenactment if you aren’t planning to open and close the ark a lot. It’s more difficult for little people than it would be older children.


One 2 Believe is a great company and has lots of great products for children. I firmly believe that children learn through playing and retelling stories. The Noah’s Ark playset retails for $29.95 and you can see it and other products here.To read other reviews of this and other homeschooling products, go to the TOS Homeschool Crew blog!

No comments: